Sunday, January 14, 2018

Comic Con 2017

It's been more than 3 years since I wrote a blog post. It's also been about the same time since I got a smartphone and began using WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube and a whole lot of other apps. If anyone out there are still reading blogs, I'm sorry for not taking the time to post for such a long time.

I recently attended the Comic Con in New Delhi - a great event for geeks like me who are interested in comics, superheroes and cult classic films. It was fun. Everything was well organized - except for the food counters which was a big traffic jam of 2 hours waiting in a queue.

I picked up a few comics, got my Archies comic signed by Dan Parent, and took pictures of people dressed up for the Cosplay. Nice to see the costumes and the effort that went into organizing it. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you. Please post a comment below to let us know what you think!